Week 10, Weekly Summarie Mystery Box

Week 10, (Week 31) (11th of May, 2018)


This week was my final week to complete everything, as its deadline week. Luckily, I managed to complete all my work in time. Tuesday, I spent time working (in After Effects) on editing the  green screen out in my video, I found a useful tutorial on how to improve parts that became pixelated after keying. Wednesday, I finished editing my final sequence for the mystery box, adding in my drawn background, animating it to move with my armature when she walks. I also, using shape too (then editing) added lights that flickered to the street lamps in the background. I also experimented with the 'starburst effect', editing and animating it to explode from the box once its opened and disappear after its closed for a more dramatic effect. Additionally, I also added a rain effect, to fit the background scenery and give extra atmosphere. Thursday, I spent the day making my Experimental Reel, using Premier Pro. I show from the concept art, maquette, design plans, construction drawings, making of puppet, and storyboard ideas animatic to completed sequence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly summary 1, week 22